Take Advantage of our State Aid
- Financial Reporting – We analyze 2014-15 general fund and special aid fund data and recommend amendments to increase state aid.
- Transportation Aid - MAG conducts a thorough review of all expenditures and makes sure they have been properly accounted for and reported.
- Instructional Materials Aid – MAG will make sure expenditures are coded correctly to maximize state aid for:
- Textbooks, Computer hardware and software, and Library materials
- Public and Private Excess Cost Aid
- MAG will review and ensure that all Public and Private Excess High Cost Aid are properly accounted for via the STAC system.
- Summer School Special Education (4408) Program Aid
- MAG will review all students attending Summer School programs to confirm they are properly accounted for via the STAC system for the past 3 years.
If we do not find opportunities for aid increases, there is no charge for this service.
NEW SERVICE – Nonresident Tuition Cost Billings
Capture all regular and special education costs for:
- Nonresident parentally placed private school students
- Nonresident students
MAG will calculate all billable and reimbursement claims for your district or, if you prefer, we can train your staff how to calculate billable costs for parentally-placed nonresident students.
Contact Aimee Skiff or Carolyn Dongara for more information at:
(518) 943-0708 ext. 10